Friday, October 16, 2009

"Impact the East" Mission Uganda

Hello friends, it has been waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to long since my last blog…a whole year…man this dude is BUSY! Okay Okay just lazy I guess.

Anyway, I am back at it and I wanted to share some exciting news. In just a few days I will be joining two of my fellow pastors on a trip to Uganda Africa. During this short-term time of serving we will be conducting pastors training to a group of 650 pastors in two regions of Uganda we will be partnering with many local churches in nightly Christian outreach gatherings and preaching in local churches. We are expecting God to move mightily.

Please be in prayer for us as we travel through the Ugandan countryside and camp in bush country.

I will be add regular mission updates as time and access allows so please check back from time to time.

The Lord's blessing to you all,

Pastor Tim

No comments: